Midland 75-785 40-CHANNEL Cb Radio
- ANL (automatic noise limiter) and squelch control for improving reception/eliminating noise
- Power: 7W Input, 4W Output
- Charge jack allows Ni Cad batteries to be charged without removing them from the radio
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Power with nine AA batteries or included cigarette lighter adapter for mobile use
- Full 40-Channel Pll
- Operation With Pinpoint Channel Tuning Accuracy
- High/Low Power Switch Reduces Power Consumption
- Handheld CB radio with 40 CB channels and maximum-allowed four watts output power
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: One Size
- Operating System: Windows
- Hardware Platform: Pc
This CB radio comes with seven watts of input and four watts of output (the FCC maximum allowable) , and is truly a sleek and slim handheld that's 33% smaller than its predecessor. With battery saving circuitry, this mobile radio can operate on 9 AA batteries or use your vehicle's 12V DC lighter socket adaptor, for a truly portable CB remedy. Highlights include automatic noise control, automatic acquire control, a bright LED display, high/low power switch, and plenty much more.
While communicating, a built in ANL (automatic noise limiter) improves reception for weak signals, and squelch control additional eliminates background noise. Transmissions on your end should be crystal-clear as well, thanks to the built-in electrostat microphone. Powering Options
Add Midland accesories, such as an external speaker box or headset mic, employing this jack. 75-785 Select SpecificationsChannels: 40 CB Frequency Band: 26. Power Requirement: 9 AA Operating Temperature Range: -30 ~ +50° CWhat's within the Box 55 lbs. 25 x 2 Inches Unit Weight: 0. 405 MHz Unit Dimensions (H x Wx D) : 7 x 2. 965 - 27.
© 2018 By CB Radios for Cars and Trucks - All Rights Reserved.